Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby Freddy vs. Friday the 13th.

Today, to celebrate Friday the 13th, and the fact that we have season passes we decided to go to Disneyland after work. Seeing as I was in a right state of mind after having not only getting my car, but also getting my Freddy and my Ray Stantz plushies (which I do realize I haven't spoken about yet, so don't worry, he'll get his own post soon) back, I remembered to bring Baby Freddy.
After a two hour car ride (Thanks Friday traffic!) we got there, and instantly made our way to California Adventure park, where they have an amazing TRON attraction featuring the End of Line Club, a bar, a Games arena, face painting, programs and most importantly, Flynn's. I love arcades, and after this goes I think I'll be extremely depressed (At least until I make the money to by my own video games from the eighties... Or until they release TRON plushies.... Whichever comes first)
Sitting at the end of line club I couldn't help but snap a few shots of Freddy, then looking behind me at what is supposed to be a window overlooking the grid I set Freddy in the windowsill and snapped one of my favorite shots I've ever taken of Freddy.
After visiting California Adventure we went to Disneyland and almost instantly I found Plex. There he sat on top of a trash can, dejected and lonely waiting to be found, and flung he was, and for the evening he resides in the washing machine (Even robots get dirty!) but tomorrow he will join his new home with Baby Freddy and Ray Stantz.
We went through the Indiana Jones shop on our way to Pirates and I managed to snap a picture there of Baby Freddy over a replica Indiana Jones map (Which can be purchased) then we got dinner, and rode Pirates of the Caribbean twice in a row.
Overall it was a good day, and while I lay recuperating, I thought it'd be best to tell you all sooner or later. I think Freddy had a good Friday the 13th, I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment